Sunday, November 11, 2018

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday!

Yesterday morning we started the day with Maya in a mullet.


The girls and I decided to go to the library and they wanted to walk...so we did.


While they were at dance, I met Mom, Laura, Craig and Lucy for lunch. Pizza with a toddler is always an adventure!


Then Mom, Laura and I went to see the show “Noises Off” at the Guthrie. It was HILARIOUS and I highly recommend it if you are in need of a fun and uplifting theater experience!


Chris got a Harry Potter video game for Callie, so while I made some soup, they played a bit of it. When I came down to watch, Maya yelled “Mom! Dad got Callie a PETER POTTY VIDEO GAME!” 🤣


Chris played a little too, because Callie has my video game skills, which is none.

This morning the girls made themselves spaceships. After church we headed to Boom’s house and were just very busy with playing, spelling tests, and tattoos.


Lucy and Auntie Yoda came over after Lucy’s nap and there was lots of shenanigans!



I’ll leave you with some video shenanigans! Click here!








No comments:

Post a Comment