Thursday, November 8, 2018

A Picture Update

Ahhhhhhhhhh it feels and looks and pretty much IS winter. Time to dig out Luna’s coat and get new snow boots for the girls. And me, apparently.


This week was a big one and we went to vote on Tuesday.


Callie was on the Top Reader bulletin board.


Both girls got a nasty cough, and Maya’s came with a couple days of fevers that kept her out of school for two days. Thanks to G-ma and Pa for taking such good care of her!


Callie took some selfies on my phone.


We ended the week at Target and I caved and got them each a cake pop and now they are running around like crazy people upstairs. Never again.


And lastly, I found this on Instagram and it is my new favorite phrase...especially since I have always considered myself a hot mess. 


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment