Sunday, October 7, 2018

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday! If you read my post on Friday, you know that we had a crazy busy weekend.

The girls slept over at G-ma and Pa’s house. G-ma picked them up from school (Maya made applesauce on Friday), they played with Shambles, and they had a yummy dinner with Auntie Cat! They also helped Pa fix the snowblower yesterday morning.



While the girls were busy over there, we were having fun at Nik’s wedding! There were a number of college friends there who we haven’t seen for years. The wedding was at Minnetonka Orchards. It was a little rainy during the ceremony, but the reception was in a big beautiful tent. It was great to catch up with everyone...on the dance floor!






The rode off on Nik’s motorcycle at the end of the night! It was a lovely wedding and we are so happy for Nik and Danielle!

Yesterday we went downtown in the afternoon because Auntie Mari is in town for the weekend!


And then...my mom and sisters and I had a lovely dinner (with Federalist wine) and went to HAMILTON.



It. Was. Amazing. I have been listening to the soundtrack nonstop for awhile now, so it was incredible to watch the music come to life. I’m so grateful we got tickets and it was a fun night out!

But needless to say after being out late three nights in a row, I’m pretty exhausted today. Thankfully we had nothing planned (except Sunday school), so we got some stuff done around the house and just relaxed. And Luna went on a good walk with Shambles! It’s a miracle!


I’ll leave you with some videos! Click 
here!





No comments:

Post a Comment