Friday, October 5, 2018

A Picture Update

Today our friend Nik gets married. We met him freshman year of college and he has been dear to us ever since. Chris is in the wedding.  I’ll probably cry a lot during the ceremony. So come back on Sunday for the wedding pictures.

As for the rest of the week...we had a rockin’ dance party on Monday and then a. And a revival on Wednesday. Click here!

Callie did homework and I needed wine.


Maya enjoyed the fog yesterday.


And then Callie took some pictures of her crazy little sister. 


Yesterday I went to visit the premie of my friend and coworker, Kara, who had a surprise 5-week early delivery of her daughter, Elsbeth, on Saturday. She’s little but doing great and it was so fun to visit.



Yesterday evening we had the rehearsal and groom’s dinner for Nik’s wedding. Thanks to Boom and Yoda for babysitting. And Nik gave Chris an awesome beer mug. 

Have a great weekend! Mine is going to be pretty epic. Besides the wedding fun. (Ahem...HAMILTON...Ahem!)


No comments:

Post a Comment