Sunday, October 23, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up: The 39-Month-Old Edition!

It is the 23rd and Maya is another month older! Her new favorite thing to do is get herself dressed in the morning. It takes forever, but she does a pretty decent job. This morning she came down wearing this:

 
And then I looked on my Timehop and saw this:

 
How did that happen? She fits into the big girl version of the first matching outfits!

She is sassy and sweet and the biggest goofball I know. She can spell her name (though not on video- I have tried countless times) and is so excited about learning.

 

The mental gymnastics it takes to deal with her lack of reason and logic is exhausting, but her squishy smile is the best.

 

And guess what, y'all? The kitty hat is BACK!

 
On to our super fun weekend! We started it out yesterday morning by going to the Nature center near our house.

 
Then we made a leaf project.

 
And then there was some putting practice on the new putting green Chris ordered with my Amazon account "for the girls."

 
The girls and I went to the park with Hanna.

 
And ended the day at Uncle Dan's house for dinner and playtime with Shambles! Whew!

 
Today was less chaotic. There was church and then we went to Boom's house (and visited Elliott again).

 

We did lots of raking this afternoon and I finally got around to making my favorite potato corn chowder soup (my mom's recipe).

I also created a treasure hunt for the girls and Snapchatted part of it!




Hope you all had a great MEA weekend. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment