Happy MEA weekend!
I had yesterday and today off...so the girls and I spent 2 solid days together. I'm tired. :)
We spent time outside, got flu shots (followed by ice cream!), played at our house, played at Boom's house, visited Elliott, and raked ourselves a big ol' leave pile.
Earlier this week, Maya hung out with Boom on Monday, and both girls hung out with G-ma on Wednesday.
Callie and I each got back our school pictures this past week. I think it is safe to say we look related.
Lastly, last night was the championship game for the Lynx. The game ended in a heartbreaking series of events that you can read about if you google "game 5 WNBA championship." We lost by 1 point and it was unbelievable. I went with my mom, and we sat courtside, and the place was PACKED. G-ma and Pa came over to our house to watch the game with Chris and the girls. And they saw us on TV! As did Mari and my friend Libby, who sent screenshots!
So proud of the Lynx. They are a fantastic group of athletes, and we can't wait until next season!
Have a great weekend.








No comments:
Post a Comment