Instagram is my go-to picture sharing app, and this summer I used it with the hashtag #summer16cjml.
I looked back over all the pictures I shared there, and it does a pretty great job of summing up the summer.
So I captured the thumbnails, each set in reverse chronological order (earliest bottom right to latest top left), and thought that would be the best way to sum up Summer 2016.
So here goes, #summer16cjml.
 |
| Bottom Right: 6/11- Top Left: 6/18 |
 |
| Bottom Right: 6/21- Top Left: 6/29 |
 |
| Bottom Right: 6/30- Top Left: 7/8 |
 |
| Bottom Right: 7/9- Top Left: 7/18 |
 |
| Bottom Right: 7/19- Top Left: 7/23 |
 |
| Bottom Right: 7/23- Top Left: 7/28 |
 |
| Bottom Right: 7/28- Top Left: 8/6 |
 |
| Bottom Right: 8/6- Top Left: 8/18 |
 |
| Bottom Right: 8/18- Top Left: 8/26 |
I think that about sums it up. This summer has been awesome and challenging and happy and sad and I'm always very thankful to get these couple of months off to be with my girls.
On to teaching year #13! Let's hope it's a lucky one!
No comments:
Post a Comment