Grammy is pretty deep into Alzheimer's, so she wasn't really aware of who was visiting her, but was glad to have lots of company.
We spent a lot of time at the house (doing puzzles, adult coloring books, and listening to music), but we were also able to get out for some walking, meals, and even some mini-golf (and a lot of us got holes-in-one...also go ahead and check out the winner of the game).
We enjoyed the Colorado sky.
This morning Jen and I went for a 5 mile run. I'm proud to say that I was unaffected by Loveland's 4982 foot altitude.
It was hard to say goodbye, but good to be home. The girls had a good weekend as well- spending time with G-ma,
Pa, Auntie Cat, and of course, Daddy.
I got home after the girls were in bed, so I'm looking forward to giving them big hugs and kisses in the morning!









No comments:
Post a Comment