Thursday, August 13, 2015

A Picture Update

I'm doing my picture update a day early because I am leaving tomorrow morning for a weekend girls trip to visit my Grammy (who I haven't seen it 3+ years), Uncle John and Aunts Jen and Margie.  I'm looking forward to spending quality time with family.

We had another busy week.  Callie had "Dinosaur Discovery" camp in the mornings, so I got a lot of one-on-one time with the crazy 2-year-old.


My runs have gotten better since Monday, thank goodness.  It helped that I had some beautiful sunrays, a little one motivating me with her blossoming vocabulary ("Mommy big booty") and even a deer sighting.


As I mentioned, Callie has dinosaur camp.  Yesterday we had a picnic at the school after she was done.  Every morning when Maya and I drop her off, Maya insists on doing two flights of stairs by herself.  It is a time commitment.  Luckily it is still summer vacation and we haven't had many morning plans.


Charlie, Mabel, Baby Sylvia and Jenna came over one afternoon to play, and later we met up with Josh, Alison, Avery and Baby Eli at a park.


We spent time swimming at my dad's country club (first time being to the pool since he died) and had a really lovely time in the water and eating dinner. 


Our 2-year-old is hilarious.  Or at least I think she is, and she thinks she is too.  Here are a couple more videos to show it.


IMG_9555 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.



IMG_9556 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

And just for fun, I found a 2-year-old Callie video to bring back Throwback Thursday this week.  It is clear that Maya has a goofball for a teacher...it is also clear that 2-year-old Callie watched way more iPad than 2-year-old Maya.  Maya is lucky if she gets to watch Mickey Mouse for 10 minutes because her sister still hogs it...


MVI_7218 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment