Listening to a toddler's vocabulary development is AMAZING. And sometimes highly frustrating.
Most recently, Callie's favorite phrases include (but not limited to) the following:
1) No WAY, Mommy, No WAY! (despite constant reminders to say "No, thank you")
2) Hey, what's that? (for E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.)
3) OH MY GOSH! (When something is funny/crazy/cool)
4) Kona Hope Gwozlin BIRT-DAY (for some reason, ever since Kona's birthday, she adds "BIRT-DAY" at the end of saying Kona's name)
5) I see a ______ (when observing anything)
6) I DO I-SELF!!! (for most things)
7) SNACKS PLEASE! (usually after refusing to eat much for dinner 15 minutes before)
8) JUICE!!! (all the time...despite constant reminders to say "Juice please Mommy")
9) Thank you Daddy (not all the time, but getting better)
10) I wuv you Mommy (at surprise times...melt my heart)
And she has started rockin' the nursery rhymes, like Jack and Jill:
And there's a book at Boom and Bops' house about a noisy farm, and the cat always says:
You forgot: "I want a turn" when referring to her friends' wagon. :)
ReplyDelete