Friday, July 1, 2011

Social Calendar

Callie's had play dates with lots of little people the past few days.

Band concert in the park with Ciri

Visit to Calvin's new house in Northfield


Mall of America fun with Charlie


Rides with Mommy (and a lot of Dora sightings!)


Dinner with Sydney



And the fun social events are continuing this weekend. Stay tuned!

I promised a few blog posts ago that I'd try to get video of Cal talking. In order to do that I knew I had to contain her somehow. The only way to contain her at this point is to put her in her high chair. And the only way to keep her happy in the high chair is to give her food. So I hope you like see-food.

Talking Part 1 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.


Talking Part 2 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment