12:30-1:00: 30 minute nap in the car on the way home from Northfield
1:00: Car seat to crib transfer was a total failure, she got a 2nd wind
1:15: A little extra playtime to get tired again
2:00-3:45: Epic nap battle. EPIC. Epic. Ridiculously Epic. Mommy is done.
3:45: Daddy gets home and is doing his best to get her down.
Here is my problem: I'm stubborn and do NOT want to let her win. She can't win because maybe then she'll think she can win tomorrow. And I'm not about to fight this battle every day.
But it is already 4:00 and she isn't down, so what the heck we do?
Today is one of the frustrating days.
UPDATE: 4:15. We're clearly losers. Apparently a half hour nap and 2 hours 15 minutes hanging out in the crib is all a certain toddler needed today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
UPDATE #2: 8:00. We lost, but in the end, no big whoop. I got some "me" time while Daddy took her to G-ma and G-pa's, and when they got back I got some great cuddle time with a nearly naked toddler.
And now Daddy is putting her to bed while I finish my glass of wine.

Oh man...sounds horrible!! Glad you got some time to breathe...and drink! :) Good luck today
ReplyDelete