Hello! I’m coming at you today just home from a whirlwind week with Chris in Colorado. Where are the girls, you ask? Come back tomorrow for their Quebec City adventures.
On early Monday morning we headed to the airport, hopped a flight to Denver, then drove 2 hours to Avon. About halfway there I had to stop for a work call, so why not stop at a Georgetown brewery? We got to the Westin resort in Avon and checked in to our beautiful (upgraded) room.

We did a little wandering down by the Eagle River and Chris did a little fishing.

I headed to the pool for a bit, and then we headed to dinner and then enjoyed the sunset view.

On Tuesday Chris headed out for his fly fishing day 1, while I headed to the pool, and then a walk around Avon.

We continued to enjoy views and went to dinner in town.

Chris fished again on Wednesday, and guess where I was?? I also did some treadmill time, a yoga class and water aerobics so I earned my relaxation. That afternoon we checked out and headed down to Denver, where we stayed with John and Jenny.

On Thursday we headed to Red Rocks and Golden!


We went out to dinner and to a comedy show with John and Jen.

It was such a lovely trip. And we are ready for the girls to come home so we can hear more about their adventures with Boom and G-ma!
No comments:
Post a Comment