Sunday, December 28, 2025

Weekend Wrap-Up

​Hello all! Frankly, I’m impressed with myself that I know it is Sunday! 

We had a nice weekend, and I have been on a home organization journey! I started the evening of Christmas by rearranging and de-cluttering our living room. I’m still waiting for a couple new furniture pieces so I’ll wait to share the first al product until those come. But I have also redone our coffee station, our entry way, and a big chunk of our kitchen. 


I spent Saturday morning thrifting and found a bunch of house things to spiff things up! 

On Saturday afternoon we met up with some fam for a winter hike.


Today I started calmly in my new reading chair, but then I emptied every kitchen cabinet and it took me half to day to put it all back together. I also tried a new recipe!


Tonight we went to Boom’s to see Mari, Josh et al one more time before they head back to CO.


We made it home in the snowstorm and took Luna out in the new snow.


Have a great week! 2025, good riddance. 2026, here we come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment