Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Timehop Tuesday: Summer Wrap-Up

Since today is my last day of summer, I thought I’d do a little summer retrospective! I went through and pulled out some photos that represent themes of the summer.  Enjoy!

Books: I read 6 full books this summer and have 2 others that I have started (Iron Flame is killing me a little bit...it's a long slog). It was fun to find various outdoor venues (and an airplane or two) to read in!


Next Up: Cousin/Niece/Nephew time!  Lots of fun summer activities. 


We VERY MUCH enjoyed our season tickets to watch the MN Lynx!  We got to meet players, made it up on the big screen, and had fun in various sets of 2.



Then we had a variety of other shows, sports and dancing (at home too!).


We did a variety of outdoor activities in various places, at home and away.


Some specific activities we enjoyed this summer included VBS, Band Camp, helping Auntie Cat, watching the Olympics, and WORKING (Callie)!


We enjoyed a variety of family time and celebrations- Father's Day, bridal shower/weddings, girls nights, fourth of July, birthdays, and a Covid anniversary.


We all went on a variety of trips this summer- long weekend at a cabin, Door County for the girls and grandmas, Denver for me, and then Maine for me and Chris!



And of course, we had Luna time all summer long!



I head back to work tomorrow and am grateful to have had another fun summer, though August has been pretty much a blur of Covid and coughing.  I'm still struggling with coughing three weeks later, but really hoping it clears up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment