Sunday, May 5, 2024

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday!  We had a fun weekend, and enjoyed the beautiful spring weather as much as we could!

On Friday night, Chris and Callie headed to Target Center for the first Lynx pre-season game.


Yesterday morning the girls had dance pictures, so I was able to bribe them to take a photo in their blue numbers...but I sat at the studio for over an hour as they rotated through costumes for all the pictures. The dance recital is coming up in about a month!


This morning I did a four mile run and it was delightful.


This afternoon Maya and I went with Auntie Cat for a nature hike, which was also delightful.  We saw so many deer, turkeys, ducks, birds, and even a cat on a leash!




Click here for some videos from our nature walk, including a song Maya made up at the end that we all ended up singing about 75 times.

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment