Yesterday morning I spent what felt like hours making batches and batches of egg salad. My family would say it smelled like I made it for hours as well. Chris took care of our neighbors' chickens this past week, so we had DOZENS of eggs. So I used 28 of them to make a bunch of batches. And enjoyed some delicious sandwiches and gave some away.

Yesterday afternoon we went to Boom's house, where Maya had a flute lesson and even performed a little for Avery via FaceTime.

We watched the movie "Billy Elliot", so on our way home, the girls were dancing down the halls.

This morning Maya and I took advantage of the lovely spring weather to try out my new pickle ball set. If you want to see four minutes of her pickle ball shenanigans, click here.

Tonight we had another leftovers dinner and Gosselin cousins playtime.

Yesterday afternoon we went to Boom's house, where Maya had a flute lesson and even performed a little for Avery via FaceTime.
We watched the movie "Billy Elliot", so on our way home, the girls were dancing down the halls.
This morning Maya and I took advantage of the lovely spring weather to try out my new pickle ball set. If you want to see four minutes of her pickle ball shenanigans, click here.
Tonight we had another leftovers dinner and Gosselin cousins playtime.
Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment