We had a really nice and low-key weekend. On Saturday we stayed around the house and I was able to catch up on cleaning and laundry, but also got a little relaxation in too. Then the Dahlen’s came over for tacos!

Pa came over this weekend to make clay figures with the girls (what he got them for Christmas), along with legos and some cards. I went out to the Guthrie with Jenna to see the show “Art.” It was great!

And now another busy week starts…at least this week the weather will be in the balmy 30s.
Pa came over this weekend to make clay figures with the girls (what he got them for Christmas), along with legos and some cards. I went out to the Guthrie with Jenna to see the show “Art.” It was great!
And now another busy week starts…at least this week the weather will be in the balmy 30s.
No comments:
Post a Comment