Sunday, October 15, 2023

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday, everyone!  As promised, I have a lot more fun pictures for you for this wrap-up.  Our weekend was crazy!  

On Friday night, we headed to a golf sports bar for the rehearsal dinner for Chris' cousin, Andrew, who got married yesterday.  We got to play video games and do a golf simulator! The kids had a blast, and so did the adults.



On Saturday morning, Maya had dance, and then we started getting ready for the wedding!  Callie helped me with my makeup, as I am inept in that area.  But I was able to do my own hair in a chaotic updo, with an added bonus of putting in one of my grandma's butterfly clips.


The wedding was at 2pm, and it was lovely.  Mitchell was the ring bearer, and he rocked it!  


We were able to take some nice family photos outside the church, and then at the golf club where the reception was held. The girls were SO excited to dress up and attend a fancy event.


We had so much fun at the reception.  We got to hang out with Chris' Uncle Richie and Aunt Stacey, and kids enjoyed cousin time.


And, of course, there was cake (delicious homemade cupcakes!).


And dancing!


It was a lovely wedding.  Congrats to Andrew and Anna!

This morning I took Luna on a chilly fall walk, and enjoyed the beautiful sky.


Maya and I had a little Snapchat fun later...


And we met Boom, Auntie Yoda, Uncle Craigles, Lucy and Mila for brunch.  After that, Chris, Maya and I played a game that she made up called "Switch & Swap."  It was actually pretty fun.


This afternoon, the girls, Auntie Hanna and I went to see the Taylor Swift Era's Tour MOVIE.  It. Was. EPIC.



For a few videos of the wedding and concert movie, click here!

And that was HOPEFULLY a little more exciting than Friday's post.  This upcoming week is MEA, so we have a couple days off later this week!  I will likely just skip the Friday post and do an MEA break wrap-up on Sunday.  

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment