If you were curious or confused by my post on Friday, it WAS labeled Weekend Wrap-Up when I posted it…and I realized it on Saturday morning so I fixed it. I may be losing my marbles…
But here you go. NOW for the weekend wrap-up.
Our big outing for the day was an hour long drive south to Waseca, where we went to the Pleasant Grove Pizza Farm for dinner! It was a BEAUTIFUL day.
There were a lot of people there already when we arrived around 4:30, so we got our pizza order in and learned it would be at least 1.5 hours of wait time. Luckily, there were lovely paths to explore and other fun things to do to pass the time.
We came upon a pretty garden and got a view of the busy pizza farm from the trail.
The girls played some Bags, and then finally it was our turn for pizza! We got the standard pepperoni, cheesy bread, and a dessert pizza (blueberry cheesecake with basil!). It was all amazing.
I even got all three of them to basically smile for a family photo. I'd call that a successful night!
The only photo I have from today is when Chris and I met friends to play Pickleball at Minneapolis Cider Company in Minneapolis. It was awesome!
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment