Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Papa

On Monday morning our family lost Papa, the amazing grandpa and great-grandpa of the Gosselin family. 

I will always remember him as being so kind and welcoming to me (and all the other in-laws) as I joined the family. 


He was active, interested, and involved in his kids’, grandkids’, and great-grandkids’ lives. He gave speeches at all the grandkid weddings, saved golf balls and other handy items to give to  Chris periodically, and even gave everyone in the family calendars with all the birthdays and anniversaries hand written in them for YEARS! And the family is big, so that’s a lot of calendars to hand write! 


He loved all his great-grandchildren (and there are many!) and it was always clear he got such a kick out of  watching them interact and play. And he loved to play with them, too.



I could always tell he was proud of his big, fun, crazy family.  And we all love him and will miss him a lot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment