Sunday, July 2, 2023

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hello all-

If you get the blog emailed, sorry for the early unfinished email post yesterday…I’m getting sloppy! I always start it early and a couple times now have published right away accidentally instead of setting a later publishing date. If you don't get emails and just check the blog site on your own, never mind...I'm perfect! Hahahaha.  I blame old age and yesterday’s 9 mile long run. 

Anyway… as I said I did a long run yesterday morning, done with 9 miles by 7:30am. The girls went with Pa to see a show and out to lunch…and then we hung out in the back yard. Callie got new Heely’s (tennis shoes with wheels in the heels) and has to learn how to use them for her summer theater show! 


This morning we went to Auntie Yoda and Uncle Craigles' house for a walk to the park and some lunch.  And somehow three of the girls ended up on my lap at one point.


Chris installed a can crusher in our garage, which brings back sweet memories from my grandparents' house and getting paid to crush cans for my Grandpa Henderson. I always loved their garage can crusher, and now we have one too, that Maya had fun using today.  And then Luna watched the girls on their wheels again.


This afternoon we dropped the girls off for a sleepover with Auntie Cat, and then took advantage of some kid-free time by heading to happy hour at my fave place.  


I love margs and queso!

Have a lovely first week of July, and happy 4th!




No comments:

Post a Comment