Sunday, June 18, 2023

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hi all!  Happy Sunday...and Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there.   We are so lucky to have some of the best- Chris, Bops, Pa, Papa, Grampy, and Grandpa.  

This weekend was wild!  The girls had TWO dance recitals...the first one was on Friday night.



They both loved performing and Chris and I had a blast watching them.

On Saturday morning, the girls and I met up with Auntie Yoda, Lucy and Mila for a picnic lunch, some play time and a walk near Lake Nokomis.


Then later was the second dance recital, with G-ma, Auntie Hanna and Pa joining us to cheer the girls on!


All in all, it was a successful dance recital weekend!


Click here for dance videos (from the dress rehearsal on Thursday).

This morning I went out to get some Father's Day donuts, we went out to lunch, and played a little mini-golf. 



Later this afternoon, Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell, Isla and Pa came over for some backyard playtime and dinner.


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment