Friday, March 31, 2023

A Picture Update

Happy Friday!  WE MADE IT TO SPRING BREAK.

It was another long week...Chris got hit with some sort of bug so he was down for the count most of the week.  Thankfully he is good at masking up and washing his hands, so SO far, the girls and I are all fine.  And he's better today!  So that's good.

On Monday Callie and Luna snuggled and we Facetimed Mitchell and Isla. Adorable.


And for the rest of the week... a pretty sunrise, shopping with a teen always takes awhile (says Maya), Callie wished for spring by not wearing a coat when it was like 17 degrees one morning, and I made red coconut vegetable curry last night because I was just SO READY FOR BREAK.


This afternoon the girls and I battled the gross weather for dinner and a haircut.


And then popcorn and women’s basketball during a thunderstorm! 


Have a lovely weekend!  Looks like we may be getting another round of SNOW tonight...we are OVER IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment