After dance we met Boom for brunch. It was delicious!

Then we went ice skating! We were all timid and slow at first, but eventually ended up having a lot of fun.


As we were taking our skates off, the Dahlens came in and Jennifer and I giggled as we realized we had both stolen our husbands’ new hats (sent from work).
Today was cleaning day. I’ll be honest…it is always torturous for everyone involved. So Chris and I decided to try starting a weekly allowance system that includes both helping around the house and keeping their own room manageable. We’ll see how it goes…

Also, Luna is cute (and also mostly annoying).


Have a great week!
Then we went ice skating! We were all timid and slow at first, but eventually ended up having a lot of fun.
As we were taking our skates off, the Dahlens came in and Jennifer and I giggled as we realized we had both stolen our husbands’ new hats (sent from work).
Today was cleaning day. I’ll be honest…it is always torturous for everyone involved. So Chris and I decided to try starting a weekly allowance system that includes both helping around the house and keeping their own room manageable. We’ll see how it goes…
Also, Luna is cute (and also mostly annoying).
Tonight Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and Isla came over for playtime, dinner and a dance party!
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment