Friday, December 2, 2022

A Picture Update

Happy Friday!  Another busy week is in the books and we have made it to December.  So wild!  Here are some pictures from the week:

The Tuesday snow storm!  The girls and I all had early release days so we could get home before the roads got too bad.  Before leaving work, my work bestie and I were able to get in a quick lunch time walk.



That night the girls created their Christmas list...with some doozies.  And Maya took my phone to do some photography.


Pa came over for dinner (I made homemade cashew cream sauce/broccoli/pasta!) and we watched Lego Masters, which was all about dogs.  Luna cared more about playing with her toy.



Last night Luna and Maya were quite the pair.


And guess who's back????? THE ELVES!  Coo-Koo and Looney are back in Bloomington.


Have a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment