After getting home on Saturday afternoon, we unpacked, did laundry and relaxed. Then I started getting ready for my dinner out with Laura. The girls got into my makeup and Cal made herself quite the face. Ha!

Laura and I went to Bar LaGrassa and had a DELICIOUS meal: charred red onion with goat cheese bruschetta, cauliflower and orange gnocchi and spaghetti carbonara. YUM.

Today Maya read up on boxer training.

And we had a fun time over at uncle Dan and Auntie Hanna’s with Mitchell, Isla and Pa! We carved pumpkins, played, and jumped in the bouncy house.




Have a great week!
Laura and I went to Bar LaGrassa and had a DELICIOUS meal: charred red onion with goat cheese bruschetta, cauliflower and orange gnocchi and spaghetti carbonara. YUM.
Today Maya read up on boxer training.
And we had a fun time over at uncle Dan and Auntie Hanna’s with Mitchell, Isla and Pa! We carved pumpkins, played, and jumped in the bouncy house.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment