Sunday, October 16, 2022

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday!  We have made it to mid-October (almost MEA!) and had a fun weekend.

On Friday night Chris and I went out with friends while G-ma took the girls out!  They very helpfully posed for pictures with their eyes closed.



On Saturday morning I took Luna out for a walk and there was a pumpkin scarecrow on our usual route!  She was not too sure about it.


Then I went out for a frosty run.


The big excitement of the weekend was that the girls got to meet their new cousin Avery!  Uncle Josh, Auntie Mari and Avery were in town for a wedding, so we spent most of the day over there.


Ahhh sit was so fun taking a nap with a baby!


Then Auntie Yoda, Uncle Craigles, Lucy and Mila came over and we all got to hang out!  


It was chaos but so much fun!




This was the best that I got of the five girls.  It is truly adorable...even though you can't quite see Mila's face.  You can see that she's snuggling Avery.  I love it so much!



When we got home, we took Luna out for a run in the field and the sky was pretty awesome.


This morning we stopped back over at Boom's house for another couple hours before they headed back home.  Then we did some yard work.


Pa came over for dinner and got quite the show!


Click here  for some videos from the week and have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment