I have gotten weird reactions to the Covid vaccines and other booster each time...and it happened again like clockwork 12 hours after my shot. My nose and my fingers got SUPER cold, while the rest of my body was hot! It happened last night around 10pm, so thankfully it was while I was sleeping (or trying to) and not during the day. It was very strange, but I'm grateful to get another boost of immunity.
This morning we met Auntie Yoda, Uncle Craigles, Lucy and Mila for brunch and then a fun walk around Centennial Lakes.
We also saw Pa for a bit this afternoon, Maya had gymnastics, and I met Cat and Hanna for a nice walk around the lake...but unfortunately I didn't get pictures of any of those things!
What I (and Maya) did get pictures of (in the least flattering angle possible) was our journey to ordering a new bed! We will be getting a brand spanking new Sleep Number bed in early November and I could not be more excited. I think it will improve my terrible sleep hygiene by a million percent. Maya had fun testing out all the beds too.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment