Monday, September 5, 2022

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Monday!  The long weekend flew by and we had a great time!  

We spent most of Saturday doing chores. Chris and Maya cleaned out the garage...the girls and I cleaned up in the house...I did SO MUCH LAUNDRY...etc.  Later the girls did a round of tie-dye with a kit Maya got for her birthday.


Then Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and Isla came over for dinner, playtime and s'mores on the fire!




There was lots of cousin chaos.  It was a blast!


On Sunday we FaceTimed with Baby Avery again (and Boom and Auntie Yoda)!  Callie and I did errands and stopped for Starbucks and then the girls and I met Jennifer and her kids at a park for a bit.


Then we had deck dinner round 2 with Boom, Auntie Yoda, Uncle Craigles, Lucy and Mila!  There was more cousin chaos, some baseball, ice cream and fun.




This morning was a pretty one for a quick run. 


We met Auntie Cat at the nature center for some nature walking and a hike, and then met Pa for lunch!



Click here for some videos from the past couple weeks.

All in all, it was a great weekend, and now the full-blown school year craziness will begin!



Have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment