Sunday, September 11, 2022

Weekend Wrap-Up: Happy Birthday Boom!!

Yay! It’s Boom’s birthday today! 


We love you and hope you had an excellent day!

As for the weekend….we (I) was so tired from the first week of school that we didn't do a whole log.  On Friday night the Dahlen's came over for pizza and we wandered over to watch a bit of the football game near our house.  It was a bit rainy so we saw a rainbow and then the sky walking back was awesome!


This is the only pic I took yesterday.  We mostly did chores, he girls started back up with dance class, and then ended up in our yard in the late afternoon.



A full moon greeted me on my run this morning. And then we just took a whole lot of pictures of our cute and crazy doggy.



The first few weeks going back to work is really kicking my butt.  I know it will ease up, but I. AM. EXHAUSTED.  

So wish me luck with my first full 5 day week back this week!  Same for the girls!  All the regular stuff for them (trombone lessons, theater, confirmation/church stuff, dance, etc.) are back in full force this week too.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment