Hey all! It was a fun and different weekend for me…I flew to Denver to meet Avery and hang out with Mari and Laura!!! Josh was in a wedding in Michigan, so it was the perfect weekend for the sisters to swoop in and hang out!
Meanwhile…Chris sent me this pic of the girls before bed. Can you find any humans or animals on this bed?
On Saturday morning I woke up early (of course) and walked Rocky. Then…it was time for more snuggles!
I couldn’t stop taking pictures of all her cute faces, so this is a snippet of my photo stream.
I mean…COME ON. 🥰
We went out to get bagels for lunch and then to a park for a nice walk. Then it was back to the house for a baby bath and both adult and baby nap time.
Later in the afternoon we FaceTimed Boom and the girls, and Avery was awake and adorable for auntie time.
Then we headed to John and Jenny’s house. It was a full car!
We ordered delicious takeout and had a lovely meal out in their backyard.
This morning Avery slept late but Laura and I stole her from her bed and enjoyed some bundled up snuggles so Mari could sleep in.
Then after she woke up and ate, we had play time! And as you can see…she went through 3 outfits by 9am. Ha!
Laura left late morning, so I was on babysitting duty while Mari was able to go do some errands. It was a really hard job…Mari and I ordered lunch and hung out, and then went on a walk.
The last hour or so Avery played on her playmat!
They brought me to the airport late afternoon. It was such a lovely weekend and so great to be together. ❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment