Well guys, here we are. The final (full) week of summer vacation (for me) is over. The girls have one more full week, but I go back on Wednesday. We have a busy Monday and Tuesday with getting in the last appointments and errands. But hopefully we'll get in one last paddle board beach outing before Wednesday. That's my goal!
Anyway...here are highlights from the week.
While the girls and Chris were at Lunds on Sunday night, they conned him into getting ice cream AND ice cream cones...like the daily ones we got at camp!
On Tuesday we met the Dahlen's at the pool for one final afternoon/evening. We stayed until 7pm closing time.
On Wednesday morning the girls and I were busy shopping for school clothes. I went in to work for a few meetings and then met a friend for an early afternoon happy hour.
Yesterday we met Boom at the MIA! Maya was given a scavenger hunt to do and found dancing sculptures, so she and Boom replicated them. Ha!
We spent a quiet evening at home. Callie made a smoothie, Luna watched the rain, and Maya took a selfie with me.
This morning there was a beautiful double rainbow on my my morning walk with Luna. I couldn't stop taking pictures of it.
The girls did some cleaning and chores and then headed to Boom's house for another sleepover.
I saw a rainbow again tonight while at happy hour with Jenna!
Have a lovely weekend! Send good vibes tomorrow at 9am…my 5 mile race will be underway!
No comments:
Post a Comment