Friday, July 1, 2022

Summer Update: Week 3

Happy Friday!  We had another good week of summer.

On Monday Maya and I played tennis and we made pizza on the grill!


On Tuesday the girls set up a play restaurant and we went to the pool for a bit.



On Wednesday we went to the beach and did paddle boarding with G-ma!  Inflatable paddle boards are AWESOME.  I did look crazy after I deflated both of them and hauled them back to the car on my own!



On Thursday we spent the afternoon at the pool...again!  That pool pass is coming in handy!


Later, we met Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and Isla at the Centennial Lakes Farmer's Market.


Today Maya didn't have her day camp (this week was Kids vs. Wild!) so she came on my run with me.


Then she served me and Luna at her Maya's Kid Restaurant. 


Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and Isla stopped by later and brought donuts!


Maya had fun playing with Mitchell and Isla.


We also enjoyed some outside time. It was a lovely afternoon!


Have a great weekend!  I can't believe it is already July.

No comments:

Post a Comment