Sunday, May 15, 2022

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday! It was a beautiful weekend here. We did the best we could to enjoy the sunshine and glorious temperatures. On Saturday morning I caught some sunrays during my run. 


While Cal was at dance, Maya and I walked to the library. 


We are getting our backyard finished up by professionals this month, so Luna enjoyed watching him out the window. Then we enjoyed outside time.


And we had our first DECK DINNER of the season!!!!!!!!! There was also some crazy yard games and softball. 


This morning our front tree was finally in full bloom and the girls enjoyed playing together doing “photo shoots” that apparently included cartwheels.


While Maya was at gymnastics, Cal and I walked to the library and then enjoyed some porch reading time.


Tonight we went to see the “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” musical at Children’s Theater. It was a riot! Only Maya and I got a picture because Chris and Cal decided to go get candy instead. 


Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment