Monday, May 30, 2022

Weekend Wrap-Up: The Memorial Day Weekend Edition!

Hi all!  Happy Memorial Day!  I have a helper with my blog today- Maya is standing over my shoulder helping me write about our weekend.

Here goes! On Saturday morning I enjoyed the sunshine during my morning run.  

Maya: Maya cleaned her room (and mom's car) and got new shoes (and a new swimsuit!).


Maya: We went to hike with Boom and played on a park.


Maya: We went to Mitchell and Isla's house and had dinner and played and watched Isla on her walker...


...and had BIG COOKIES! There was a MONSTER COOKIE, and chocolate chip cookie and caramel something else cookie!


Maya: Then we did tie-dye and played a little bit in the backyard.



On Sunday morning I went for a pretty (cloudy) run.


Maya: We met Boom and had Dairy Queen before I went to my SLEEPOVER!


While Maya was at her sleepover, Callie got a hair cut, mowed the lawn, and Luna looked cute through the porch door.


Then Callie tested out the new slip-n-slide and we watched a movie!



Maya: At Boom's house, we did FOUR art projects and Boom bought me bars and I ate three of them.


Maya: Then in the afternoon when Lucy and Mila came over, we had a slip-n-slide/pool deck dinner!


Maya: We took a picture and each time Lucy got in the car, Mila would cry.


Maya: We were playing at the park and we went down a water slide.  And Mila was in the play house with me!


Maya: It was fun.

Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment