Sunday, March 20, 2022

Weekend Wrap-Up: The Spongebob Edition!!!

Happy Sunday everyone!  We made it through the marathon Spongebob weekend...barely!  Callie had 4 shows total...I got to see it all 4 times, Maya saw it 3 times, and a BIG thanks to G-ma, Pa and Boom who all saw it twice (and Chris too)!!  And thanks to Auntie Yoda, Lucy and Auntie Cat for coming on Thursday!  We had friends and neighbors attend, too.  So much support for our Cal.  It was always so chaotic after the shows that I didn't get too many pics.

Saturday was the big day- 2 shows.  And as you can see below, she was EXHAUSTED on Saturday morning.  But made it through and we gave Chris his birthday present- a book I put together of 56 people who sent along nice messages for him.  I think he liked it. ;)


After the 3pm show we had dinner with the cast (though actually it was just me and Maya because Cal ate with her friends and Chris helped serve the dinner).  We also got out some energy at the park before the 7pm show.  


All in all, it was a blast!  I'm sure she'll be doing the musical again next year.  


And now she's sad that it is over.  

Today was a recovery day.  The girls played outside and enjoyed the sunshine.


It feels like we need a weekend to recover from our weekend.  I'll leave you with some video clips of the past week or so...some gymnastics, but mostly SARDINE content.  Click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment