Chris made Eggs Benedict for the first time in forever yesterday morning, so I was grateful to have that as my first meal if 2022. We also watched the Harry Potter special, which was SO GOOD.

The girls have done an amazing job of keeping themselves entertained, while I have tried to keep my distance. It was fun to see and hear them playing together again…they hadn’t done much of that in the busyness of the school year.

So far Chris and the girls have not seemed to catch the awful head cold I have, and we all went to get tested again this morning just in case. We went to the airport at 7:30am and the whole process took about 50 minutes…long lines!
The girls have done an amazing job of keeping themselves entertained, while I have tried to keep my distance. It was fun to see and hear them playing together again…they hadn’t done much of that in the busyness of the school year.
So far Chris and the girls have not seemed to catch the awful head cold I have, and we all went to get tested again this morning just in case. We went to the airport at 7:30am and the whole process took about 50 minutes…long lines!
Back at home there was just a lot more resting (for me) and playing (for them).
They have one more day of break tomorrow, so hopefully they’ll get negative test results back and can go to school on Tuesday. I’m taking a sick day tomorrow, just in case, and will see what my test results are.
So for January is a bit of a bummer. Hopefully it perks up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment