Friday, January 7, 2022

A Picture Update

Remember when I said last week would be a boring update? Just wait until today’s post.

I was out sick Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Maya stayed home on Wednesday because she was sniffy/sneezy, but tested negative with an at-home test (thanks again, Boom!) so she went back on Thursday. Callie woke up Thursday with nose congestion and a bit of a cough so
She stayed home that day, but also tested negative and was better for Friday. 

My school decided to go distance until at least next Tuesday, so I worked from home on Thursday and Friday.

THIS IS ALL SO CONFUSING AND FRUSTRATING. 

That’s all I’m going to say on that. 

Here are my pics: goofy Maya and Luna.


And here are my depressing low step counts this week (on the left, compared to the first week of break on the right😱). The cough and cold air made it just impossible for me to do any running, and even when I tried walking on the treadmill inside I fell into coughing spasms.  Not fun.


I’ll leave you with a complication of Maya flying from the trampoline onto a soft chair while watching Survivor.


The girl is NON-STOP.


Have a good weekend! Stay warm! 


No comments:

Post a Comment