Hi all! TGIF! Here's a look at our week...
Wednesday/Thursday: fun/school at G-ma and Pa's house and Maya's school Valentine's Google Meet (adorable!)
Friday: morning frost outside the window because it is negative a million degrees outside and fun/school at Boom's house (and check out the new watercolor paintings Boom made the girls for Valentine’s Day!)
Today many kids at the girls' school started back full time in person (after a few stops and starts in the past month). However, we have decided to continue distance learning for the rest of the year. We have a really good thing going and are so lucky that the girls can spend more time with G-ma, Pa and Boom each week. I do feel bad that they will be missing out on some of the social things at school, but overall we feel like they are both doing a great job handling the distance learning and I'm grateful for that.
Have a great long weekend! I'll be back on Monday night for the Weekend Wrap-Up.
I’ll leave you with a dog who is totally over the negative million degree weather and now actively steals my heating pad whenever she can.
No comments:
Post a Comment