On Monday the girls played with the neighbor's and Chris photo-bombed Maya's picture of her writing that she sent her teacher.

On Tuesday I attempted to pay the girls to fold the 4+ loads of laundry I didn't get to over the weekend, and you can see the video later for how that went. Then we watched Dancing With the Stars, which always inspires interesting costume choices and behind-the-couch dancing. And then later we took Luna to an enclosed "dog park" so she could run free for a little bit!

Wednesday was the last day of September and I met my goal of running 50 miles! Luna ran a lot of them with me, and many were run before 6am. So...I'm going for 60 miles in October! So far I'm on track and 4 miles in. :)

The girls had a supply pick-up day at school on Wednesday afternoon, and the high school kids were also putting on a production of Alice in Wonderland. G-ma and Callie decided that one of their distance learning projects was going to be totally redoing Callie's room. Like redoing EVERYTHING. So after bringing the girls home, G-ma stayed to get started on the paint selection, organizing and clearing stuff out!

Later I got my tie-dye campaign shirt and went on a walk to enjoy the beautiful evening.

On Thursday night we walked to the park, and then explored a little bit further past the park. We found the most beautiful path and happened to come upon this marsh area at the golden hour of sunset. It was magical.

Today the girls had school at Boom's house with her and Great Margie! They even made a fake rock band!

G-ma and Pa were over at our house today making some progress on Callie's closet...she had a list of tasks to do before she could go in her room and see it!
On Tuesday I attempted to pay the girls to fold the 4+ loads of laundry I didn't get to over the weekend, and you can see the video later for how that went. Then we watched Dancing With the Stars, which always inspires interesting costume choices and behind-the-couch dancing. And then later we took Luna to an enclosed "dog park" so she could run free for a little bit!
Wednesday was the last day of September and I met my goal of running 50 miles! Luna ran a lot of them with me, and many were run before 6am. So...I'm going for 60 miles in October! So far I'm on track and 4 miles in. :)
The girls had a supply pick-up day at school on Wednesday afternoon, and the high school kids were also putting on a production of Alice in Wonderland. G-ma and Callie decided that one of their distance learning projects was going to be totally redoing Callie's room. Like redoing EVERYTHING. So after bringing the girls home, G-ma stayed to get started on the paint selection, organizing and clearing stuff out!
Later I got my tie-dye campaign shirt and went on a walk to enjoy the beautiful evening.
On Thursday night we walked to the park, and then explored a little bit further past the park. We found the most beautiful path and happened to come upon this marsh area at the golden hour of sunset. It was magical.
Today the girls had school at Boom's house with her and Great Margie! They even made a fake rock band!
G-ma and Pa were over at our house today making some progress on Callie's closet...she had a list of tasks to do before she could go in her room and see it!
No comments:
Post a Comment