Friday, August 14, 2020

A Picture Update: Summer 2020 Week 10

Happy Friday!  I only have ONE MORE WEEK of summer.  I start back to work on the 24th and am trying not to freak out about it.  

Anyway...here's our week in a nutshell!

Monday: as you'll see in the videos at the end, we had a crazy storm on Sunday night that lasted all night long and ended up taking down a gigantic tree behind our neighbor's house.  But Luna and I enjoyed the sunshine after the storm on Monday morning, and we had fun exploring the downed tree on a walk that night.



On Tuesday morning we met Auntie Hanna and Mitchell for a walk and picnic at Woodlake Nature Center!


Let's see...on Wednesday Callie finally let me take out her starter earrings and change them to little hoops. Maya put together quite the outfit and the girls hung out in the porch.  Later, Boom came over for dinner and then we got to see a rainbow!





On Thursday morning the girls went over to hang out in Auntie Cat's backyard.  They helped her clean her canoe and a bunch of other camping things!  They enjoyed getting very wet in the process.


That night I went to my school's graduation.  It was a small, socially distanced crowd, but fun to see the seniors I worked with one last time before they move on.  While I was doing that, Chris and the girls went to dinner at Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna and Mitchell's house!  Maya had fun carrying Mitchell around the house.  


Today Luna spent time staring me down to get my undivided attention about 85% of the day.  Tonight we went to our friends' house for a BBQ, and the girls got to drive their "four wheeler" around the yard.  They were STOKED.  Maya was also driven around by 2-year-old Mae and she was less stoked for that. Ha!



I'll leave you with a few videos...Maya being looney, some water balloon action, and the storms.  The last video of the storm was taken at 1:40am Monday morning.  There was not much sleeping that night. Crazy times!  CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment