Sunday, July 26, 2020

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday!

This has been a mostly WORK weekend. We sent the girls to Boom’s all day yesterday and they had fun with ALL THE LEGOS ALL DAY.



Meanwhile, Chris and I were back home doing major cleaning upstairs....the girls’ floor of the house.  And guess what Callie has the gall to say as she left at 9am, knowing that we were going to be cleaning up HER CRAP?

“Mom, I don’t know how you stand cleaning! When I’m older my kids are going to clean up after themselves.” 

Um...WHAT.

Good luck with that.

Anyway, here’s what Chris and I looked like ALL DAY:



Ok, so we worked from 9-3 or so, and we got Callie’s room and the playroom done.





When Cal got home, she was very excited. And told me this was the best her room has ever been. So maybe that makes up for her earlier comment. Maybe. Ha!


This morning I was planning to complete my Urban Wildland Virtual 10K, but alas Bloomington weather wasn’t having it. So thankfully there is flexibility with virtual races and my plan is to complete it tomorrow!  Instead I had some coffee and did a bit of my puzzle, and then started on Maya’s room.

I spent a couple of hours in there and it was transformed!



During lunch we watched the Lynx season opener. It is so exciting that they started to play again, and I hope that they are all able to stay safe and healthy. 



After all the work of the weekend, we were able to play this afternoon! We went to G-ma and Pa’s house to hang out with them, Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, and Mitchell. Mitchell was the king of the afternoon on, of course. So adorable.




Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment