We have really lucked out with the weather this past week. It was another gorgeous weekend.
The girls gave Luna LOTS of love and attention yesterday...so spoiled!
Last night Boom, G-ma and Pa came over for dinner on the deck. I found a recipe for Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps and they were delicious, if I do say so myself. If you enjoy browsing recipes and want to support a few young local Twin Citizens, their website I am now obsessed with when I want to find recipes is Fit Foodie Finds. Also, Maya created her own kind of crazy hairstyle last night before bed...
Today started out (for me) with a 4 mile run + a Luna walk. Then later Chris made me brunch, Luna was cute, and so was Maya.
Our Gosselin Sunday afternoon outing was to Bush Lake. Auntie Cat brought her canoe! It was a lovely and relaxing afternoon.
Tonight we had some friends over for play time and another dinner on our deck. We are getting such good use out of our outdoor dining space!

Hope you have a great week!
Hope you have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment