Friday, June 5, 2020

A Picture Update

Well, teaching year #16 is done and it was by far the strangest.  I did not enjoy many of the work-from-home aspects as I am someone who likes to have a very clear separation between work and home.  But, there were perks.  I was able to go on runs in-between meetings and work outside if it was nice.  And of course, lots of extra family time was both a perk and also not so much depending on the day.  LOL.

I'm still processing all that has happened in our community this past week and a half, and am doing what I can to learn and research and discuss what is going on with others.  I will continue to do so.

The girls enjoyed their first week of summer by spending a ton of time outside.  Here are some pics:

Monday: Luna after a walk, sunset sun rays on my dad's birthday



Tuesday: we learned how to make homemade play doh from a couple of my coworkers over Zoom, and then the girls had a whole play doh station going on the porch



Wednesday: the girls enjoyed some "Gramma Crisp"



Thursday: we used my "Lee" bottles to make sensory tools and I immediately regretted all the glitter. But the bottles turned out cool.



We had writing time on the porch before bed.  As you can maybe see, Maya's story is called "A Fart."


Friday: Luna came with me on a pretty 3-mile run this morning, my last day of school!




I was sent some cute pictures of babies this week!

Mitchell smiling at his cousins!

Callie on the left, Mila on the right

And now: SUMMER




No comments:

Post a Comment