Sunday, December 22, 2019

Happy Birthday Callie Joy!

It is nearly impossible to believe that this girl is TEN.



As I wrote in her card, she is A DECADE OLD!!!

I just can’t believe it.

This sweet, smart, sassy, and super cool girl is growing up so fast...as you can see with her 1 through 9 birthday pics.


But here she is... double digits! We had a fun day. First she opened presents, of course!



Then she and I went out for breakfast so she could get BACON!



This afternoon we went to see Cinderella at a local theater.



Tonight we had the fam over (well, most of them...Pa was sick) for a Harry Potter birthday party!


Callie planned a couple games- Harry Potter trivia and Pin the Scar on the Harry!


Then Cal opened presents! She got so many awesome gifts and made so many good faces. 


Then there was pizza and cake!




And then Cal got the BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER. Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna and BABY MITCHELL stopped by!!!!! He got out of the NICU on Thursday and has been doing great! Callie and Maya were SO EXCITED to meet him! Callie held him for a long time. 


Once the party was over we let her stay up until she officially turned 10...7:55pm. 


Again, she was very excited.

It was a truly wonderful day! Thanks for all the birthday love! 

I’ll leave you with a video...click here!






No comments:

Post a Comment