I really can’t believe it. As of yesterday I finished my 15th year of teaching, Callie finished 3rd grade, and Maya finished Kindergarten.
On Monday we went to Maya’s Kindergarten Graduation, which was adorable.
On Tuesday the sunrays woke me up early to go for a run before work.
On Thursday the girls’ teachers posted pictures from the last day of school.
G-ma picked them up from school, and she said Maya had some tears. They both had wonderful teachers and an amazing year.
They also found a new summer project to do with G-ma: Check our all the donut stores on this list from the paper!
Last night the sunset was beautiful (thanks for the alert, Pa!) and then this morning’s sunrise was also lovely.
Today we met Boom for brunch!
Then the girls went to the neighbors’ this afternoon for a sprinkler party and I took a nap. Then they came over here for popsicles.
I LOVE SUMMER. Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment