Um, guys? Apparently I didn’t actually post this on Friday...? I think I’m losing my mind now that summer is so close. Sooooo...here is what SHOULD Have been posted on Friday. Then later I’ll post our Wrap-Up!
(Pretend it is Friday! Hooray for TIME TRAVEL!)
Let’s see...the girls did some reading outside and going crazy inside (while watching Our Planet) depending on the weather. It wasn’t great this week.
Maya’s teacher took this adorable picture of her yesterday and I went out to dinner with my mom and Laura. We had yummy drinks.
G-ma went to school today and took Luna on a walk near the lilacs.
And today after school we enjoyed nicer weather! There are a couple 3rd graders in that tree- can you spot them?! And the water table is still a hit 5 years later.
Lastly, some videos. I love listening to maya read and the girls sing and dance! And Callie earned a couple mommy glares too...ha! Click here!
Have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment