Friday, May 17, 2019

A Picture Update

Happy Friday everybody!

I don’t have too many pictures this week. But one of my favorites is my new key chain. Callie had made it for me for Mother’s Day but couldn’t find it in her backpack until Monday. 


Feeling pretty great that I’m the best mom EVER and that she decided to include my love of wine to a project made at school... ;)

There were some beautiful days this week that we took advantage of. Also Maya thought it was hilarious to wear a third eye on her forehead for awhile.


We even got the sprinkler out!  Click here!

And I’m soaking in the sights and smells of our beautifully bloomed tree. It won’t last for much longer.

The lilacs are ALMOST bloomed.


Leaving school on a Friday afternoon!


A little before 6pm tonight the sky turned gray but the girls were having so much fun playing with the neighbor boys and I got a creepy picture through the glass of our front door. Ha!


After school Maya told me that her friend Amal’s last day at school was today. She is spending the summer in Africa. Amal has consistently been one of the friends Maya has talked about this year. Their teacher posted some sweet pictures of the girls and other classmates today!



I’ll leave you with sunrise and sunset on Wednesday.


Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment