G-ma sent me this picture of Maya yesterday, which was the first pic of my children taken all week.
But don’t worry, I took plenty of pictures of Coo-Koo and Looney!
And saved this comic from Fowl Language because it is so freaking relatable (boxed wine rules).
Today I went to Maya’s family breakfast at school. Hooray for donuts!
And while leaving work I captured this pretty sunset. Which is notable because we don’t see the sun much these days.
Tonight is a disaster of crying, screentime, wine, random dinners, playing, and counting the minutes til bedtime.
I’ll leave you with a pic that popped up on Timehop today that just made me melt and also gave me slight sleep deprivation PTSD because Baby Maya was a nightmare sleeper and we must have been SO FREAKING TIRED when we took what must have been an attempt at a Christmas card picture.
Cheers! 🍷 Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment